Lipo Balance Charging Board Xt60
Balance Charging Board with 4mm banana plugs.
This product is used to connect and charge 1 to 6 batteries in parallel (including the LiPo, LiFe and Lion).
1. It can protect the charging batteries when short circuit happens.
2.It can support combined use for three parallel charging boards (It means you can charge eighteen batteries which have the same characters at the same time).
3. It has 20Z-thick copper foil, so it can withstand continual current of 80A.
4. It can prevent each cell overcharge, so it can improve the balance efficiency. And the later period of the balance charging cycle is shorted substantially.
5. It consumes only 1/6 of the time when charging six batteries separately consumes, so it can save the total charging time.
6. It avoids the trouble of replacing batteries repeatedly.
1. Connect the both sides of a balance cable respectively to the balance port of the balance charger and parallel charging board. Such as the picture:
2. Connect the power port of Parallel Charging Board to the output port of balance charger.
3. Connect batteries to the board. Plug the balance heads firstly, and then connect them to the batteries’ outputs. Set the charging voltage (Charging a single battery is the same)
- 1 x Charge Board