Flycolor X-Cross Blheli_32 50A 3-6S ARM 32bit DSHOT1200 Brushless ESC
Flycolor X-Cross Blheli_32 50A 3-6S ARM 32bit DSHOT1200 Brushless ESC for RC Drone FPV Racing
Flycolor make high quality and well designed ESC's. But don't take our word for it. Just Goggle the reviews from the likes of Oscar Liang and Drone Mesh.
Brand name: Flycolor
Item name: X-Cross Blheli_32 50A ESC
Burst Current (10S)
Firmware: Flycolor_X_Cross_BL_32_Multi firmware
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU, frequency up to 48 MHZ.
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and
Multshot (5- 25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- Supports higher KV motor and more power load, more suitable for violent flight of racing drone .
- The silicone twisted-pair of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk caused by signal transmission, and makes flight more stable.
- Aluminum heat sink effectively slow down the temperature rise.
1 x X-Cross Blheli_32 50A ESC