Holybro Kakute F7 AIO Flight Controller OSD PDB+Atlati HV V2 5.8G FPV Transmitter for RC Drone
Kakute F7 AIO flight controller:
Brand name: Holybro
Item name: kakute F7
MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
TF card for Blackbox logging
Dimensions: 35x48x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
• Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
• Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level,
all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
• Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need
to soft-mount the board itself.
• High-performance / low-noise / high sensitivity IMU. ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer. Can run at up to 32 kHz sampling rate.
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
• 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 AIO monitors voltage directly
from the battery power lead.
• Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power
peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
Atlatl HV V2:
Item Name: 5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW FPV Transmitter
Model: Atlatl HV V2
Transmitting Output Power: 25mW/ 200mW/ 500mW/ 800mW Switchable
Audio: 6 MHz + 6.5 MHz Mono
Antenna Connector: MMCX
Input Voltage: 7-28V (2-6S Lipo)
Dimension: 35(L)x 25(W)x 7(H)mm
Mounting Hole: 30.5x30.5mm
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported). Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters art controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for case where SmartAudio is not used.
- LED Indicators of Channel, Band and Power. Allow easily check VTX Parameters by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5mW Ture Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built-in Microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.
1x Kakute f7 AIO +Atlatl V2 stack
1x 80mm SMA--MMCX Cable
1x 150mm 4pin JST GH wire