Omnibus Fireworks V2 Flight Controller
The Omnibus Fireworks V2 flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance. With onboard damping box, the ICM20608 runs perfectly under 32k Gyro loop. If you haven't already seen it, you should check out Josh's awesome video on different IMUs. Also onboard are a barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for the BetaFlight integrated OSD.
Omnibus Fireworks supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, build in hall Current Sensor and Power Filter too.
The on Board PDB is tweaked by using 12-Layer PCB design. There is only 0.2-0.5 mohm internal resistance from input to each output pads.
At Bespoke Rotors we have built a lot of custom built racing drones using this controller with no issue. However we do use genuine Fireworks V2 flight controller direct from supplier and are not cheap clones like what you get from banggood.
- F4 MCU with ICM20608 Gyro in a vibration damping box
- 3S to 6S LiPo Input
- 5V 1A BEC output
- 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX. LC filter 800mah max on camera
- Betaflight OSD
- FPV Camera Control support
- Hall Current Sensor (much better than the usual current sensors used in other FC)
- Loads of integrated capacitors to reduce noise
- 5 UART’s (UART1 for SBUS, UART3 shares with i2c, UART4 for ESC telemetry, UART2 for SmartAudio, UART6 is spare)
- Betaflight firmware target: OMNIBUSF4FW
Modifications on v2:
- Tantalum Capacitors can be added to the board (not included)
- Solder pads added for SmartAudio and Camera Control (next to Video pads)
- The orientation of IMU FPC optimized
- Gyro ribbon cable redesigned to fit without extending outside the board
- Added an 8v BEC and LC Filter for the camera and VTX power
- This board now has 5 UART ports